DMT KM4 Black
DMT KM4 Black
The KM4 is a great all-round Gravel and MTB shoe with Hybrid Knit technology.
Whatever your riding style, the stretch knit insert of the KM4 combined with an abrasion resistant open mesh will keep your feet cool and comfortable. Combine this with the Boa closure system and Hybrid knit technology and you have a shoe that fits perfectly.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for an entry level shoe suitable for Gravel or MTB that is highly technical, light and extremely comfortable.
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Hybrid Engineered Knit flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- The seamless knit eliminates pressure points
- From 37 to 48
- 305g (based on size 42)
- USE: Gravel, MTB
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Hybrid Engineered Knit with mesh
- KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Hybrid Engineered, highly breathable and moisture wicking
- ANKLE COLLAR: Soft microfibre rear with Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
- HEAL: Reinforced
- CLOSURE: BOA Fit system with single L6 dial for lightweight and precise fit adjustment
- SOLE: Bicomponent composite outsole with inserts for toe studs
- CLEATS: Suitable for 2-bolt cleats
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Reflective accents, abrasion resistant coating on the toe cap for added protection
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty & care information
- Designed and developed in Italy
WARRANTY: Two years
Proper care and maintenance of your DMT shoes makes all the difference.
If your DMT shoes are DRY after use:
- Use a soft dry brush, damp microfibre cloth or mild soap on a cloth to clean the shoes
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
If your DMT shoes are WET/DAMP after use:
- Use a damp microfibre cloth with mild soap to clean the shoes
- After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with dry paper or cloth to soak up any excess moisture and allow to dry in a warm (not hot) place, which is well-ventilated and out of direct sunlight
Care for your BOA System:
Regularly apply a silicone-based (or similar) lubricant
- Use solvents, paint thinners or harsh chemicals to clean your shoes
- Do not wash in a washing machine or dry in a tumble dryer
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UK Delivery - Please be aware dispatch estimates are based on working days and orders are only dispatched Monday - Friday. Please also allow up to 2 days for dispatch of all bikes and select the appropriate delivery charge at checkout to avoid delay, i.e. Standard or Electric Bike Delivery.
All bikes are built in The Repair Room and safety inspected before being boxed for delivery. Your bike will arrive boxed, assembly is bike-dependant, all full size bikes will have the front wheel removed, some may require the handlebars and seat post removing for shipping also. You'll only need a set of Allen Keys to assemble your boxed bike, please be aware a torque wrench is preferable to follow torque settings provided in the user manual.
- Standard Delivery: £3.95
- Next Day Delivery: £6.95
- Large Item Delivery: £15.00
- Standard Bike Delivery: £40.00
- Electric Bike Delivery: £50.00
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Next Day Shipping Available
Available on selection at check out, Any bike delivered to your door within 1-2 working days.
Wrong Size? Not what you were expecting? Simply give us a call and we will be happy to arrange an exchange or refund! (Subject to our T&C's)