DMT KR4 Black
DMT KR4 Black
The KR4 is a light, comfortable and great value, full knit road shoe.
These shoes don’t compromise on fit or comfort. It’s central knit insert adds extra stretch for optimum fit, when combined with a mesh upper, it is extremely breathable. The BOA closure System is lightweight and the composite nylon outsole offers reliable performance.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a lightweight, entry level knit shoe for Road use, that benefits from DMT’s advanced Knit technology.
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Hybrid Knit flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- The seamless knit reduces pressure points
- From 37 to 48
- Half sizes from 40.5 to 45.5
- 227g (based on size 42)
- USE: Road
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Engineered Knit
- KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Hybrid Knit, highly breathable and moisture wicking
- ANKLE COLLAR: Soft micro fibre rear with Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
- HEAL: Reinforced
- CLOSURE: BOA Fit system with single IP1 dial for lightweight and precise fit adjustment
- SOLE: Nylon composite for reliable performance
- CLEATS: Suitable for 3-bolt cleats
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty & care information
- Designed and developed in Italy
WARRANTY: Two years
Proper care and maintenance of your DMT shoes makes all the difference.
If your DMT shoes are DRY after use:
- Use a soft dry brush, damp micro fibre cloth or mild soap on a cloth to clean the shoes
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
If your DMT shoes are WET/DAMP after use:
- Use a damp micro fibre cloth with mild soap to clean the shoes
- After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with dry paper or cloth to soak up any excess moisture and allow to dry in a warm (not hot) place, which is well-ventilated and out of direct sunlight
Care for your BOA System:
Regularly apply a silicone-based (or similar) lubricant
- Use solvents, paint thinners or harsh chemicals to clean your shoes
- Do not wash in a washing machine or dry in a tumble dryer
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UK Delivery - Please be aware dispatch estimates are based on working days and orders are only dispatched Monday - Friday. Please also allow up to 2 days for dispatch of all bikes and select the appropriate delivery charge at checkout to avoid delay, i.e. Standard or Electric Bike Delivery.
All bikes are built in The Repair Room and safety inspected before being boxed for delivery. Your bike will arrive boxed, assembly is bike-dependant, all full size bikes will have the front wheel removed, some may require the handlebars and seat post removing for shipping also. You'll only need a set of Allen Keys to assemble your boxed bike, please be aware a torque wrench is preferable to follow torque settings provided in the user manual.
- Standard Delivery: £3.95
- Next Day Delivery: £6.95
- Large Item Delivery: £15.00
- Standard Bike Delivery: £40.00
- Electric Bike Delivery: £50.00
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Next Day Shipping Available
Available on selection at check out, Any bike delivered to your door within 1-2 working days.
Wrong Size? Not what you were expecting? Simply give us a call and we will be happy to arrange an exchange or refund! (Subject to our T&C's)